- 15 Steps to Surviving an Affair
- Free books on Affairs
- Some bibliotherapy on communication:http://www.gottman.com/shop-products/couples
- Desire: http://www.ted.com/talks/esther_perel_the_secret_to_desire_in_a_long_term_relationship
- Vulnerability: http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability
- Trust: http://www.supersoul.tv/supersoul-sessions/the-anatomy-of-trust/
Do you want to know more about yourself?
- Arguing Style
- Anger Test
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Self Esteem
- Personality Type
Test your relationship: How good is your relationship?
Selected Publications by Dr. Rakel Delevi
Often times, my clients ask me for date night ideas. Here are some ideas that could help you rekindle the romance in your life:
Dining in the Dark: Opaque Restaurant
For a little laughter: Groundlings Theatre
For a scavenger hunt and build teamwork: Amazing LA Race
For amazing food and chocolate tours in LA: TOURific Escapes
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed sites.